Carol anne, of therapy bits has very kindly nominated me for this award.
I am going against the grain as I am prepping for surgery in the a.m. I am exhausted, but don’t want to sleep. I want to be able to sleep tonight which would not be my usual the night before any procedure.
Thank you Carol anne for the nomination. I so have so enjoyed getting to know on here, and learning about your life through your blog. What an honor, and I thank you sincerely!
1. How did the Covid-19 affect your life?
The hardest part for me is I haven’t been able to hug certain family members (my son, my mom, my mother-in-law) that I long to hug. As well the masks are a little claustrophobic, and draining to wear at times. We are fortunate enough that my husband’s job is essential. God has given us a lot to be thankful for in 2020, when so many people are hurting financially.
2. What one special thing would you like to do for the world?
Share the miracle story of the love of Jesus Christ. Tell every one that Jesus saves, and you can be set free with the acceptance of Jesus in your life.
3. Its almost the end of the year, what one thing do you want to accomplish before saying goodbye to 2020?
I would like to be done with my breast cancer journey 100%. I would be love to start the New Year off healthy, and spiritually strong in my gracious loving God!
4. What do you look most forward to in 2021?
Mountain Biking, Camping, Vacationing, kayaking, and so much more with my husband
5. What is your favorite song of all time?
That is such a hard question I love music. To pick one song would be nearly impossible. I love the song Redeemed by Big Daddy Weave
6. What one book would you recommend to everyone?
7. What one question would you like to ask me?
Will you forgive me for not following award instructions? Lol 😂
I am nominating anyone who would love to participate, you are all outstanding in my book! Blessings Lisa