Hi all you wonderful peoples! Thank you to https://arielaonthego.com/author/arielaonthego/ for nominating me for the Sunshine Blogger Award for inspiring positive thoughts! Her posts share a charismatic personality, and she represents a polished author. Check out her website. This is a first, so I’m very honored to be nominated. I’m going to post some rules for my nominees.
RULES: Thank the person who nominated you, add the link to their blog, answer the eleven questions given to you, nominate 11 other bloggers, ask your nominees 11 other questions and notify your nominees after you upload your post.
Thank you! What an honor to be chosen for this beautiful experience, thank you so much arielaonthego. Blessings blogging friend…💜
Here are arielaonthego’s questions for me.
1. What is your favorite movie?
I love so many movies this the hardest question for me to answer. I love too many for so many a reason. Lots of 80’s flicks, and a few great ones recently released.
2. Do you like Universal, or Disney better?
Oddly enough I worked for both in Orlando Florida. So I was a guest, as well apart of the crew. This is hard they both are so very different. I will have to say Disney though. I love all 4 parks, and Magic Kingdom really is magical.
3. Are you a total bookworm like me?
I love to read, I have many a favorite author. I mostly read Christian authors. I would not say I have my nose in a book all the time though.
4. On a scale from 1-10 how would you rate your level of craziness?
I am can be crazy fun, and I can be a 10 depending who I am with, and where I am.
5. If you had one wish, what would you wish for? (this question has been asked many, many times!)
I would wish my children all the happiness in the world, and pray they all find a relationship with Jesus Christ.
6. Do you like roller coasters?
Not a huge roller coaster fan, I like rides. I can handle indoor coasters better than outdoor.
7. How many countries have you been to?
Sadly one, and that being it is on the Washington State boarder it would be lame if I could say I had never been to Canada.
8. Have you ever set a record before?
I have put a record on a record player does that count 😂
9. Can you spell supercalifragilisticexpialidocious from memory?
Yep sure can, I love that word!
10. What is your favorite animal?
A Lemur, they are so cute!
11. Do you have a Pinterest account?
I do, but it is not in active use
Bahaha now it is my turn to pick some people that shine.
I am coming up 5 short, and with my most sincere apologies, our daughter one of two now that has tested positive for Covid. Our minds, and hearts are full. So I am a little side tracked, as well we are helping my son move to Seattle Wa. in a few short days.
So here are my questions for you sunshiny bloggers ☀️
1. If you could go anywhere right now where would it be?
2. Beach or Mountains?
3. Do you like whip cream on your hot chocolate?
4. Are you always early, right on time, or late
5. Do you push snooze on your alarm clock?
6. What decade in your lifetime has been your favorite?
7. Pepsi or Coke?
8. Dogs or Cats?
9. What is another hobby you have besides writing?
10. Can you cook? Legit question not everyone can (me). 😊
11. Blanket over head, or head out over blanket
Thank you again, and honored to be all sunshiny. Now to go take care of some family stuff. Blessings all, Lisa